I’m so sorry to have missed a month in my prayer updates. Thank you to those of you who prayed anyway! We are so dependent on your prayers, please remember us when you are chatting with the Father!
For those of you who just need a quick snapshot of what to pray for us, here are a few things:
- Pray for the continued orality Story Together project that is happening in Huánuco. I am hoping to write up a piece on this project in the next few weeks and I will send that out so you know more specifically what this is all about.
- Pray for David’s coordination for a large training event called Missions College. We helped with this event last year and due to the interest, we get to do it again!
- Pray for us as we recover from a variety of complaints (from teething to head colds). We haven’t been well as a family for 2 weeks now and its wearing very thin.
- Pray for us as we endure a Lima winter. This is what it looks like every day. Every single day.
- Rejoice with us in the great time we had in the Dominican Republic with all of our colleagues who work in the Americas. What a great time of refreshment and fellowship.
- Praise God for how wonderfully our boys did going to childcare everyday that we were in the DR. No tears! That’s a miracle!
Thanks so much for praying and rejoicing with us. I am going to be posting several more posts with more info about several of these things, but wanted to get some requests out to you today while the boys are both sleeping- yes they are both asleep, I can’t believe it either…